www.MoreBiz.com says “The more someone hears or sees your name, the greater chances they’ll remember it.”
I like to think that my customers know my website from memory, but the cold, hard facts are…. they may not. I need to intentionally put systems in place to make this happen! Today, I got out of my comfort zone, and learned how to do a text signature! (don’t laugh!) I have seen others use them, but didn’t know how to!
Now, the BAD news is that it’s not as easy for we iPhone users, as it is for android. But I’m not letting that stop me one bit! (click here for android instructions)
Here’s how to do it if you’re holding an iPhone:
- On your Home screen, open “Settings“.
- click “General“.
- Tap “Keyboard” field
- Choose “Text Replacement“.
- Select the + in the upper-right corner (add a new shortcut).
- In the “Phrase” field, type in your website or whatever you wish!
- Now choose your short cut…. type the 2-3 letter shortcut you will use to bring this signature up within a text. Then tap the “Save” button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Now go practice on someone!!!!